Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input.
The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip.
The system features a 7th Gen Kaby Lake 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, a 512GB PCIe-based SSD, four Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports, a Force Touch trackpad, a keyboard with a 2nd-gen butterfly mechanism, stereo speakers with double the dynamic range of its predecessor as well as improved bass, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, and even a 3.5mm headphone jack. macOS Sierra is the installed operating system.
- 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 512GB SSD
- 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina Display Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2 Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad macOS Sierra