The Apple MacBook Air 13.3 Z0RJ0LL/A is an ultra-lightweight laptop released in 2015. It comes with a dual-core 5th generation Intel Core i7 processor running at 2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost technology which increases the frequency up to 3.2 GHz. The power-efficient processor has 4 MB of Level 3 cache and an Intel HD Graphics 4600. This model has 8GB of LPDDR3 system memory which ensures smooth multitasking and it provides decent storage space with a 512 GB flash storage inside.
The display is sized at 13.3-inch with 1440 x 900 pixels resolution. For typing, it has a full-size backlit keyboard with 78/79 keys. A multi-touch trackpad below the keyboard enables you to input various gesture commands. There is no optical drive of course. Available ports include a Thunderbolt port, two USB 3 ports, a MagSafe 2 port for charging, a 3.5mm headphone, and a Mini DisplayPort. The Thunderbolt and USB 3 ports support up to 20 Gbps and 5 Gbps respectively. If you need DVI, HDMI, and VGA, or Dual-Link DVI, you have to use sold-separately adapters.
There is also a slot for Secure Digital cards which also supports SDXC. Wireless networking should be fast thanks to Wi-Fi 802.11ac adapter. For wireless file exchange, you can use the built-in Bluetooth 4.0. A 720p FaceTime HD webcam allows you to enjoy online video chatting. Besides very slim and light, it also provides long battery life up to 12 hours
- Fifth-generation Intel Core i7 processor Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 512GB Ultrafast all-flash storage 8GGB LPDDR3 RAM
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi support Thunderbolt and USB 3 ports High-resolution display
- 720p FaceTime HD camera Thin, light, durable design Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Powerful apps for creativity and productivity OS X Mavericks, the world's most advanced desktop operating system