Capture and Playback with Thunderbolt Speeds The Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI includes SDI capture and playback, as well as a built in HDMI 1.4 output for low cost local monitoring using a low cost television as a broadcast monitor. It also includes genlock and RS-422 deck control. UltraStudio SDI powers from the USB 3.0 connection so it is an extremely easy to install and very portable solution. UltraStudio SDI features built in USB 3.0 for a high speed 4.8 Gb/s connection that's up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 or FireWire. UltraStudio SDI features super low jitter 3 Gb/s SDI connections plus the latest HDMI 1.4 output for local monitoring. You get both compressed and uncompressed video capture and playback in the highest 10-bit 4:2:2 YUV quality. Only uncompressed video captures every bit of every pixel in the SDI video connection for an exact mirror image between capture and playback. That's the highest quality possible from the SDI specification! Connect to broadcast routers or decks such as HDCAM SR, Digital Betacam, HDCAM, D5, DVCPRO HD and many more. UltraStudio SDI Features: SDI input for captures switchers between SD and HD. SDI output for playback switches between SD and HD. Supports up to 8 channels of embedded SDI audio. RS-422 deck control port. Includes built in Black Burst or HD Tri-Sync input. HDMI 1.4a output for low cost monitoring. Includes support for Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. Includes Blackmagic Design Media Express software. Powers from USB 3.0 connection. Completely digital 10 bit design works with uncompressed or compressed video.
- Blackmagic Design is the world's biggest capture card manufacturer, so you get the widest third-party software compatibility. Use DirectShow and QuickTime software and edit on your favorite NLE software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas
- capture and playback
- For a future-proof design, UltraStudio SDI features built-in USB 3.0 for a high-speed 4.8 Gb/s connection that's up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 or FireWire. USB 3.0 is built into the latest computers and is more than 3 times the speed of HD video
- LiveKey and the Blackmagic software codec
- LiveKey lets you insert logos and other graphics in real time using SDI outputs by switching UltraStudio SDI into a standard-def keyer card. Disk Speed Test checks your disk array and gives you an easy-to-understand speed test with the results in
- Media Express lets you batch capture and play back 2D and dual-stream stereoscopic 3D in DPX, ProRes, uncompressed YUV and RGB, DVCPRO HD and MJPEG files. You can even create your own playlist
- UltraStudio SDI includes everything you need for editing, paint, or broadcast design. There's a full set of drivers for capture and playback with real-time effects in Premiere Pro. There's also a set of included Blackmagic Utilities: Disk Speed Test,
- UltraStudio SDI includes the highest-quality low-jitter SDI connections that instantly switch between all SD and HD video formats. Connect to decks such as Digital Betacam, HDCAM, HDCAM-SR, Panasonic D5, DVCPRO HD, Sony PMW-F3 and more
- video frames per second"
- With UltraStudio SDI you get both compressed and uncompressed video capture and playback in the highest-quality 10-bit 4:2:2 YUV. Only uncompressed video captures every bit of every pixel in the SDI video connection for an exact mirror image between
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.