Blackmagic URSA Camera EF. Introducing Blackmagic URSA, the world's first high end digital film camera designed to revolutionize workflow on set. Built to handle the ergonomics of large film crews as well as single person use, URSA has everything built in, including a massive 10 inch fold out on set monitor, large user upgradeable Super 35 global shutter 4K image sensor, 12G-SDI and internal dual RAW and ProRes recorders. Because the sensor and lens mount assembly can be changed, you can choose EF or PL lens mounts, or even a broadcast video sensor with B4 mount. This means you can upgrade to the latest sensor technology in the future and keep your investment in the camera body!
- 1.: Large high resolution 4K Super 35 mm sized sensor with superior handing of image detail.
- 2.: Professional global shutter for smooth pans and image motion.
- 3.: Wide 12 stops of dynamic range allows capture of increased details for feature film look.
- 5.: Compatible with extremely high quality EF mount lenses.
- 6.: The newly released Blackmagic Camera Utility 1.9.9 adds new compressed RAW 3.1 support, and enables 80 fps support in 4K for ProRes and RAW 3 1. This new update also enables a variable frame rate feature so off-speed clips now playback in project frame rate, enables phantom power support, adds more frame guide options, and now enables in-camera formatting for CFast 2.0 media.
- 7.: In the box: Blackmagic URSA Camera, Active EF Mount turret, Turret Dust Cap, 12V AC Adapter, Tripod mounting plate adapter, DaVinci Resolve Software
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.