The Blackmagic Design ATEM Studio Converter 2 is the ideal partner for the ATEM Camera Converter. Connect up to four Camera Converters via optical fiber up to 28 miles away with bi-directional video plus tally and talkback! Connect your ATEM switcher program output to the ATEM Studio Converter and this is distributed to the four Camera Converters. Multiple Studio converters can be cascaded together when more than 4 cameras are needed. Studio converter can also be used as four independent SDI or Fiber to HDMI converters and four independent simultaneous SDI to Optical and Optical to SDI converters.
- 4 built in optical fiber SDI converters, one for each camera feed up to 25 miles away.
- Built in talkback includes AES/EBU loops on rear for expanding to extra ATEM Studio Converters.
- Elegant machined metal compact 1 rack unit design allows portable use.
- Fully compatible with ATEM Camera Converters or other types of SDI optical fiber converters.
- Global SDI input for sending program feed to all optical outputs.
- Includes front panel talkback mic, speaker, headset connections and talkback buttons.
- Microphone and headphone connections for commonly available general aviation style headsets.
- Optical fiber converters to 3G-SDI and de embedded balanced analog XLR stereo audio out.
- Supports 6G-SDI so allows updating to Ultra HD when by swapping the SFP style optical modules."