The widest tilt-shift lens in Canon's lineup, the new TS-E 17mm f/4L lens expands shooting possibilities exponentially on EOS Digital cameras. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations, with specially coated aspherical elements for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens offers an angle of view of 93 degrees. New TS revolving lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90 degrees in the direction of movement. The lens also has an improved tilt & shift knob with an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 6.5 degrees and revolving lenses for better operability, it uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas and has an SWC lens coating to control ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than with earlier coating technologies.
- Tilt and shift lens compatible with all Canon EOS cameras; ultra wide 17mm focal length
- High-precision lens elements for low distortion and high resolution; +/- 6.5 degrees Tilt and +/-12mm Shift
- Aspherical and UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberration
- Circular aperture for creative, blurred highlights
- Floating internal focus mechanism delivers high-image quality throughout focus range