Enabling wireless backing up of image and video files from Canon cameras and camcorders, the Connect Station CS100 is a media hub designed for storing, managing, and viewing your multimedia content. Featuring a built-in 1TB drive, this storage device is able to back-up approximately 150,000 photos or 70 hours of video from your camera, with the convenience of syncing your device via NFC or over Wi-Fi. Once the content has been loaded into the CS100, you can browse, manage, sort, and view your files using an intuitive menu system. Playback is supported via HDMI. Wireless printing is possible to compatible PIXMA/SELPHY printers, and imagery can be downloaded to PCs or smart devices via a web browser. The CS100 offers both convenience and practicality in how to import, view, and export your imagery.
- The built-in 1TB of storage is able to hold approximately 150,000 photos or approximately 70 hours of video.
- NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity allow you to simply tap your NFC-enabled Canon camera to the device in order to automatically transfer photos and movies over Wi-Fi. For cameras without built-in Wi-Fi or NFC, a USB 2.0 port and both CF and SD card slots are also available for importing content.
- For large-scale playback on an HDTV or monitor, an HDMI out port can be used to preview your imagery. The photos' full resolution is maintained during playback as well as the smooth playback from high bitrate video formats. Additionally, the included remote control (CS-RC1) permits simple, wireless control over playback and file navigation.
- Files are automatically sorted by date (month/year) or by the specific shooting device. For further refinement, an easy-to-navigate menu structure allows you to create albums for more personalized sorting.
- Wireless printing is supported from the CS100, which is fully compatible with PictBridge and wireless LAN-enabled PIXMA, SELPHY, or other compatible printers.
- Accessible via a web browser on smartphones, tablets, or PCs, the contents of the CS100 can also be viewed or downloaded to other devices. Furthermore, imagery can be imported from smart devices, and compatible Android devices will automatically connect without the need to manually launch the web browser interface.
- Seamless and wireless file transferring between two Connect Stations is possible, as well as the ability to share directly to social networks via the Canon iMAGE GATEWAY