Baby G:This new model is the first analog timepiece in the Baby-G lineup to include a tide graph feature. In timekeeping mode, the small hand of the dial at 9 oÕclock normally indicates current tide information. Each press of the ÒsearchÓ button advances the tide information by the dial hand by one hour. A great design and powerful features support surfing activities and much more makes this model the perfect choice for today's active woman.
- Shock Resistant, 100M Water Resistant, LED light with Afterglow, Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Thermometer, World Time, 2 Multi-function Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly Time Signal, 1/1 second stopwatch
- Input range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments), Wave Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999), Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Button Operation Tone On/Off, Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month, Battery: SR726W x 2 Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module 5381, size of case/total weight: 49.3 x 44.0 x 15.4mm / 46g