Baby G:This new model is the first analog timepiece in the Baby-G lineup to include a tide graph feature. In timekeeping mode, the small hand of the dial at 9 oÕclock normally indicates current tide information. Each press of the ÒsearchÓ button advances the tide information by the dial hand by one hour. A great design and powerful features support surfing activities and much more makes this model the perfect choice for today's active woman.
- Shock Resistant, 100M Water Resistant, LED light with Afterglow, Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Thermometer, World Time, 2 Multi-function Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly Time Signal, 1/1 second stopwatch
- Input range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments), Wave Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999), Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Button Operation Tone On/Off, Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month, Battery: SR726W x 2 Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module 5381, size of case/total weight: 49.3 x 44.0 x 15.4mm / 46g
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.