For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
The woodland camouflage pattern of the GD120CM models make these watches perfectly suited to today's street fashion scene. A new multi-angle printing technology was applied to create the case and band patterns of these models, as well as the camouflage patterns of their dials. GD120CM-5 is a digital watch with brown and green camouflage pattern.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto LED (Super Illuminator) with Flash Alert
- 1/100th Second Stopwatch
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring LED backlight, flash alert, Multi Time, world time, stopwatch, and count-down timer
- Also features five daily alarms, full auto calendar, and 12/24 hour format
- 51 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Silicon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving