The Cat B25 is a phone that means business. It's tough: drop-proof to 1.8 meters (5'11"), it'll withstand the fall. It's water* and dustproof too, so it knows how to take care of itself. It boasts FM radio, Bluetooth and has an LED torch. It also has an exceptional 9.5 hours of talk-time, plus dual SIM cards, allowing you to switch between your work and personal contacts. In short, the B25 is rugged to the core.
- Drop-proof to 1.8 meters Fully dust-and waterproof* 9.5 hours' talk-time FM radio LED torch
- Dual Sim 2G: GSM/GPRS/EDGE Frequency(s): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz NO 3G
- amera: Auto Focus Main: 2.0 MP
- ROM Flash: 512 Mbits RAM: 256 Mbits Extended Storage: Micro SD Up to 8 GB
- Removable Lithium Ion Capacity: 1300 mAh Talk Time: Up to 9.5 hours Standby Time - Single SIM: Up to 13 days Standby Time - Dual SIM: Up to 6.5 days
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.