The RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router from Cisco features four Gigabit Ethernet ports, one Internet port and one DMZ Internet port. The four Gigabit Ethernet ports are capable of handling data transfer speeds up to 800 Mbps while the Internet port is an RJ-45 port designed to connect the router to the Internet. The DMZ/Internet port also located on the back of the router is a port designed to add an additional layer of security to a LAN providing an external attacker with restricted access to equipment in the DMZ.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and/or business continuity
- Built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Enhanced security features including Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- High-capacity, high-performance IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards