The RV325 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router from Cisco comes equipped with fourteen Gigabit Ethernet Ports, one Gigabit WAN port, and one Gigabit Ethernet DMZ/Internet WAN port. The integrated DMZ/Internet WAN port provides a buffer zone between your personal or business network and the Internet for an additional layer of security. The dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports allow you to create and administer two separate subnets thus keeping one network separate from the other.
Should the incoming Internet connection fail, you can utilize one of the dual USB ports to insert a 3G/4G modem. Once the modem is inserted, that connection can then be shared with users throughout the network. In addition to connecting a USB modem, you can connect a flash drive to either USB port to share saved files and data with network users.
This Cisco router is designed with VPN functionality in mind as it supports up to 25 IPsec site-to-site tunnels ensuring your users in other locations can remain connected. You can also utilize both Cisco's VPN client as well as third-party VPN clients to establish VPN connections. Even when you're on the go the Cisco RV325 Router can keep you connected as it supports up to 10 SSL VPN tunnels eliminating the need for specific client software to access the VPN. All you need it a web browser to stay connected.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports allow load balancing and business continuity.
- Affordable, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports enable rapid transfer of large files, supporting multiple users.
- Dual USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive. The WAN can also fail over to the 3G/4G modem connected to the USB port.
- SSL VPN and site-to-site VPN enable highly secure connectivity, making the Cisco RV320 perfect for remote employees and multiple offices.
- Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption provide strong security.
- Easy-to-use wizard-based configuration tools can be used to establish network connectivity and manage security.