Cisco 300 series switch delivers the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switch provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade
- Quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Static routing and Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance
- Support of Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and reduction of energy consumption by monitoring traffic and putting links into sleep mode during quiet periods
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed
- Fanless design on several models allows switches to run silently and unobtrusively
- LEDs can be turned off to save power
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.