Easy-to-Use Managed Switches that Provide the Ideal Combination of Features and Affordability
To stay ahead in a competitive marketplace, small businesses need to make every dollar count. That means getting the most value from your technology investments, but it also means making sure that employees have fast, reliable access to the business tools and information they need. Every minute an employee waits for an unresponsive application - and every minute your network is down.
- Support for up to 4096 VLANs simultaneously Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs MAC-based VLAN Management VLAN Private VLAN Edge (PVE), also known as protected ports, with multiple uplinks
- Filters out DHCP messages with unregistered IP addresses and/or from unexpected or untrusted interfaces. This prevents rogue devices from behaving as a DHCP Server.
- Power 100-240V 50-60 Hz, internal, universal
- Wirespeed routing of IPv4 packets Up to 512 static routes and up to 128 IP interfaces
- SSH is a secure replacement for Telnet traffic. SCP also uses SSH. SSH v1 and v2 are supported