The Cisco SPA112 two-port phone adapter allows you to use analog phones and fax machines over the Internet, so you can enjoy the benefits of high quality voice over IP (VoIP) without the need to upgrade your existing analog phones, conference speakerphones, or fax machines. The SPA112 includes two standard telephone ports, and each can be configured independently. It won't compromise voice quality, and maintains common telephones features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail. Plus, the Cisco SPA112 is compact, easy to install and use, offering a great VoIP solution for use with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments.
- Network_Standard - 10/100Base-TX
- Green_Compliant - Yes
- Green_Compliance_Certificate/authority - RoHS
- Ethernet_Technology - Fast Ethernet
- 1 WAN 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet Port (IEEE 802.3)
- 2 RJ-11 FXS phone ports for analog circuit telephone device (tip and ring) Reset button