Mount the WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with PoE
to the wall or place it on a desktop and provide multiple users with fast, efficient wireless network access. Operating concurrently on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies this access point provides up to 1.2 Gbps of wireless throughput to up to 64 connective users with 10 active users per radio. In addition to dual band connectivity, the WAP150 supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking standard to ensure enhanced data throughput and increased network reliability. On the back of this Cisco access point you will find a single PoE compliant Gigabit Ethernet port along with a power and a reset button.
Once installed network administrators can take advantage of intelligent QoS functionality to manage network traffic while the built-in Workgroup Bridge mode allows for network expansion. The WAP150 even comes compatible with the IPv6 networking standard to ensure the access point remains compatible with changing network regulations and operating systems into the future.
- Up to 10 Active Users per Radio
- Up to 64 Connective Users
- 1.2 Gbps Wireless Throughput
- Reset & Power On/Off Push Button
- Linux Based Operating System
- Single Multi-Function LED Indicator
- Internal Antennas
- Single Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Dual-Band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Frequencies
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Network Standards