The WAP551 High-Performance Wireless-N-Access Point from Cisco is the perfect solution to extend your current network to areas currently out of reach. This access point features PoE connectivity eliminating the need to run additional power cords during installation.
Once installed you benefit from enhanced wireless security features including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS, and rogue access point detection to keep your network secure. With five internal antennas this access point is capable of reaching longer distances keeping more individuals connected while reducing the cost associated with adding additional access points. In addition to extended range, you can utilize the integrated bridge mode allowing you to wirelessly connect to a second Ethernet network.
- Selectable or concurrent dual-band radios support up to 450 Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controllerless technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Enhanced security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support enables highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- SmartSignal Antenna increases the wireless coverage area by automatically optimizing the antenna pattern.
- Simple installation, intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with 5 internal antennas on the WAP551 with a versatile mounting kit that enables installation on a ceiling or wall.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Concurrent Dual-Radio Wireless-N
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Interface
- SmartSignal Antenna Technology
- Captive Portal Secure Guest Access
- Single Point Setup with No Controller
- Easy Installation
- Web-Based Configuration
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.