Motion without blur. Action shots without shake. Perfect video even when you move. Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. It is much more than just a camera. It helps you create with more freedom than ever.
THE WORLD IN 360
The Automatic Panorama mode makes shooting 360 panoramas easier than ever. Just hold the Osmo up above your head and tap the shutter button. The camera will rotate, capturing images as it goes while staying completely level. Don't just get a snapshot of a piece of your travels. Make a memory of the whole scene. TRIPOD-FREE LONG-EXPOSURES
Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture stills of up to 2 seconds. With practice, you can get even longer shots. Now you can capture night time cityscapes, or blur out your subject's background the moment inspiration strikes.
The Osmo brings DJI's recognized leadership in camera stabilization down to the ground and into your hands. A 3-axis stabilization system completely integrated with the camera cancels out your movements in three directions so it stays still even if your hands shake or wobble. This is the first time this technology is available in a camera you can hold.
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type Exmor R CMOS
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number CP.ZM.000160
- Manufacturer DJI
- Product Model X3
- Product Name X3 High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Brand Name DJI
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Memory Card Supported microSDXC
- Memory Card Supported microSDHC
- Memory Card Supported SDHC
- Memory Card Supported SDXC
- Recording Formats 4K
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Video Formats MP4
- Video Formats MOV
- Video Formats H.264/MPEG-4 AVC