Epson is making photo printing more accessible with the SureColor P400 Inkjet Printer, an advanced, yet simplified 13" unit that holds a variety of technologies found in their high-end models. Utilizing a tried-and-true MicroPiezo AMC one-inch-wide print head with a 1.5 pl minimum droplet size and ink-repellent coating, the P400 can produce finely detailed images with a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. Also, thanks to the inclusion of a roll media adapter, the printer can produce large panoramic prints up to 13 x 129", with the trays and feed slots accepting cut sheets up to 13 x 19".
Vibrant, borderless images are no issue here, thanks to an eight-cartridge UltraChrome HG2 pigment-based ink set that features red and orange inks for truer reds and rich skin tones. Along with the AccuPhoto HG Imaging Technology, photographs will has smooth transitions while maintaining highlight and shadow detail. And, to make use easier, the P400 has an auto-selecting black ink technology to seamlessly move between matte and photo black ink channels for optimizing results with matte, fine art, and glossy papers.
Other advanced media handling comes from the included CD/DVD tray, allowing users to create professional qualities discs at home. Additionally, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity to ensure that you will be able to set the printer up exactly as you need it.
- Print speeds of 1 minute 8 seconds with an 8 x 10" print and 1 minute 42 seconds with an 11 x 14" print
- Fade resistance of up to 100 years in normal conditions or 300 years in dark storage
- Ink cartridges have a capacity of 14ml
- Accepts media up to 51.2 mil, or 1.3mm, thick
- Works with either 8.3" or 13" wide rolls on 2" cores
- Max Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Printable Area: 13 x 129"
- Borderless Prints up to 13 x 19"
- Accepts Roll Media up to 13" Wide
- Epson MicroPiezo AMC Print Head
- AccuPhoto HG Imaging Technology
- 8 UltraChrome HG2 Pigment-Based Inks
- Auto-Selecting Black Ink Technology
- Advanced Media Handling & Disc Printing
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, & Wi-Fi Connectivity
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.