Charge HR Wristband in plum from Fitbit. This wrist-worn activity monitor tracks how many steps you take, your distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed, and how many minutes you stay active. Thanks to its onboard PurePulse technology, the Charge HR also provides continuous and automatic heart rate data. You can use this heart rate data to monitor your intensity, analyze the effectiveness of your activities, maximize your workouts, and more—all without the need of an additional heart rate chest strap or accessory.
The Charge HR houses an OLED display that lets you see your progress in real-time throughout the day. In addition to activity tracking and heart rate data, the Charge HR is built with Caller ID, so you can see your incoming calls when your phone is nearby. Additionally, it features sleep tracking capabilities and is equipped with a silent vibrating alarm to help you wake peacefully. You can sync your stats wirelessly to compatible mobile devices and computers. Simply download the fitbit app to sync with a smartphone, which is available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. The Charge HR's built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days before needing to recharge.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate Tracking
- Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories Burned
- Tracks Floors Climbed, Active Minutes
- Integrated OLED Display
- See Caller ID/Notifications
- See Stats, Time of Day, Exercise Mode
- Sleep Tracking / Silent Vibrating Alarm
- Sync Stats Wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0
- App for iOS/Android/Windows Phones
- Battery Lasts 5 Days on a Charge