Get a solid grip on your GoPro and keep it afloat with The Handler. Whether capturing selfies, POV or follow-cam footage, this buoyant hand grip delivers increased stability and control-making it easy to aim the camera and frame your shots with confidence. Perfect for surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and more, it floats any GoPro camera plus BacPac accessory so you can shoot in and around the water without a worry. Includes an adjustable wrist strap and The Tool-a GoPro thumb screw wrench that doubles as a bottle opener. Waterproof to 33' (10m).
- Keeps your GoPro afloat so you can shoot in and around the water worry-free
- Enables more stable footage than holding the camera by hand
- Makes it easy to aim your camera and capture a variety of angles
- Comfortable, non-slip construction for a secure grip
- Perfect for surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and other water sports
- Floats any GoPro camera plus LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac
- Includes an adjustable wrist strap for greater security of your camera
- Includes The Tool, a GoPro thumb screw wrench that doubles as a bottle opener
- Waterproof to 33' (10m)
- Product Type Hand Grip
- Manufacturer Part Number AFHGM-001
- Manufacturer GoPro, Inc.
- Product Model AFHGM-001
- Product Name The Handler (Floating Hand Grip)
- Brand Name GoPro
- Package Contents
- The Handler (Floating Hand Grip)
- Mounting Hardware
- Wrist Strap
- The Tool (Thumb Screw Wrench + Bottle Opener)
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.