- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Minimum Print Size: 3 x 5"
- Print Speed: 55 ppm
- First Print Out Time: 5.3 Seconds
- Automatic Duplexing; Mobile Printing
- 2.7" LCD with Keypad; Easy-Access USB
- 100-Sheet MP Tray; 550-Sheet Feeder
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 250,000 Pages
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
LaserJet Enterprise M607dn Monochrome Laser Printer from HP will be a great asset for demanding workplaces that require high-volume printing. It features impressive print speeds of up to 55 ppm with a first print out speed of just 5.3 seconds and offers automatic duplexing for fast two-sided printing when needed. It also has a max print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi that will create sharp, detailed text and documents.
This model features multiple options for media handling, including a 100-sheet multipurpose tray able to work with various paper types from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size along a standard 550-sheet feeder for general print jobs. The printer even features a monthly duty cycle of 250,000 pages to ensure it can handle large jobs with ease. Built-in USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available to provide multiple setup options. Additionally, it features a rotating 2.7" QVGA LCD and keypad as the control panel and has an easy-access USB port is present for direct printing from a portable storage device.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Users can print at speeds up to 55 ppm.
- First print out time of 5.3 seconds. Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria.
- Standard print language of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and Apple AirPrint.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 550-sheet input trays are available for versatile media handling.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 250,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 5000-20,000 pages.
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.