The JVC GY-HM70U HD Professional Shoulder Camcorder features a shoulder-mount form factor, a 1/2.3" 12MP CMOS sensor and a 10x optical zoom lens. The lens has a 35mm equivalent of 29.5-476mm and the 10x optical zoom is supplemented by a 16x dynamic and 200x digital zoom. The GY-HM70U can record up to 1080/60p video in the AVCHD Progressive format at 28Mbps. Two SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots and a dual battery system enable extended recording times.
- 1/2.3" 12 megapixel oversampled CMOS image sensor
- 10x optical zoom, 16x dynamic zoom and 200x digital zoom
- 12MP digital still capture during recording
- 3" touch screen LCD display and 0.24" LCOS color viewfinder
- 3.5mm headphone jack"
- 3.5mm remote connector (compatible with HZ-M150VZR remote lens control unit)
- 3.76-37.6mm f/1.2-2.8 JVC HD GT Lens (29.5-476mm 35mm equivalent)
- Auto exposure adjustment, auto iris, touch priority AE/AF
- Backlight compensation
- Built-in zoom microphone and 3.5mm mic jack
- Dual snap-on battery system enables hot swapping during recording
- Face detection and Smile Shot
- FALCONBRID High Speed Processor
- Focus assist function
- High frame rate recording up to 300fps with 720 x 480 resolution
- Manual focus, zoom, iris, shutter and white balance controls
- Optical image stabilization
- Records up to 1080/60p at 28Mbps in the AVCHD Progressive format
- Tele macro
- Two SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots for extended recording times
- Zebra indication (over 100%/70-80%/OFF)
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.