The GZ-HD7 utilizes a lens designed for high definition by FUJINON. FUJINON is the leader in professional camera lens for live HD images. This lens features 3 aspherical elements and provides nearly the same brightness (F1.8-1.9) throughout its zoom range.
In addition, the lens surface is coated with a new Electronic Beam Coating (EBC) that greatly reduces degradation caused by light reflecting off the lens surfaces, leading to greater light transmission and reduced flaring and ghosting.
- FUJINON lenses are highly regarded and entrusted by major broadcasting and motion picture companies, holding over 60% worldwide market share in the professional HD industry. As a consumer product, the GZ-HD7 is the first camcorder offered with FUJINON lens.
- For bright, realistic colors the HD Everio uses three 1/5-inch CCDs one each for red, green and blue. Naturally, by having dedicated CCDs for each primary color, the camera is able to gather the maximum visual information which leads to more realistic color reproduction and presence. In addition, to ensure precise prism/CCD registration, JVC has incorporated FUJINON mounting technology used in professional camcorders.
- The Red and Blue pixel locations are shifted relative to Green, allowing the sampled color information to be quadrupled through interpolation.
- Provides effective camera-shake compensation without any of the quality loss associated with digital image stabilization systems.
- Slide it shut to protect the lens when the camera's not in use. It's integrated, so there's no risk of losing it like a lens cap.
- Viewfinder Type : Electronic
- Optical Zoom (x) : 10
- Optical Zoom Range (x) : 8.0 - 10.9
- Image Stabilization Type : Optical
- Sensor Type : CCD
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080
|Brand||JVC Company of Ameri|
|Manufacturer||JVC Company of Ameri|
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.