Keep your tablet perfectly intact with this ultra light water-repellent sleeve from Klip Xtreme. Constructed of high quality neoprene and cushioned with shock absorbing bubbles, this sleeve is designed to fit like a glove, while protecting your tablet from bumps, scratches and the elements. The sleek and functional KNS-010 perfectly fits your ever-expanding mobile lifestyle!
- Compatible with: Apple Ipad and Ipad 2 - View Sonic ViewPad - Samsung Galaxy - Acer Iconia - HP TouchPad - Kindle DX - Motorola Xoom
- Ideal for 7 (KNS-010) tablets and eBook readers
- Made of 4 mm wetsuit-grade neoprene construction and EVA foam: machine washable for extra convenience
- Quality construction and interior with shock-absorbing bubbles designed to shield your device from bumps, dents, scratches and the elements.
- Use it as a stand-alone case or, place it inside your favorite bag for added protection
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.