For adventurous individuals who are always looking for something new to discover, nature is their realm of constant challenges. They set out to search for unforgettable impressions and images. It is for these individuals that Leica develops binoculars and spotting scopes, optical instruments that embody the full technological know-how of the brand.Many outstanding Leica binoculars based on this premise have already been created, but now, Leica has succeeded in establishing an entirely new category : The line of Ultravid binoculars. Logically tailored to the intended use, every technical and ergonomic detail was painstakingly examined, perfected or completely reinvented. A housing made of magnesium, a central hinge shaft of extremely sturdy titanium which materials could possibly be more robust and lighter at the same time The optical system Leica HLS which optics could be more brilliant The new shape with its outstanding ergonomics what could possibly be more pleasant to use It is the sum of all these qualities that qualify every Ultravid as a binocular for individuals with the highest demands. LEICA ULTRAVID BL: The classics catch up with modernity : With their high-grade leather covering, the LEICA ULTRAVID BL models look particularly elegant and extremely compact. The are deliberately remindful of the binoculars and cameras that made the name Leica famous around the world. They weigh less thsn 700 g/ 25 oz making them (42m
- Bright optics that are extremely rich in contrast because of the Leica HighLux System (HLS ) and optical / mechanical stray light optimization
- Extreme lightness from 700 grams (25 oz) with simultaneous high stability, thanks to the magnesium body shell and the titanium hinge shaft
- Impact resistant, watertight to a depth of 5m (16.4 ft), cold-proof down to -25 C (-13 F)"
- Newly designed multi-function central drive with integrated diopter compensation
- Outstandingly easy to use because of its compact ergonomic shape
- Removable rotating sleeves with two click stops
- Two design versions : With rubber armoring (BR) for a good grip, or with an elegant leather covering (BL)
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.