Capture high-quality images and HD video with professional-level speeds and capacities The Lexar? Professional 1066x CompactFlash? card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s). And you'll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfer. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography. Improve capture, transfer, and workflow High-speed performance you can trust. Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, the card provides performance you can trust. It leverages UDMA 7 technology to provide a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s). Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Whether you're using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage the latest features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Capture professional-level video with VPG-65 support. The card supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) specification. This means the card's been tested and guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 65MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. This enables professional-quality video capture at hig
- Backed by expert support and limited lifetime warranty"
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D,and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow (When paired with a UDMA 7-enabled reader, sold separately.)
- High-speed performance leverages UDMA 7 technology to deliver a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s)
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue? software to recover most photo and select video files (Image or other data recovery is not 100% guaranteed.)
- Supports the Video Performance Guarantee specification for professional-quality video (VPG-65)
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.