A compact telephoto zoom that's great for action, people and travel.
Optimized for Nikon's compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II features a retracting design that's small and lightweight-ideal for travel and everyday use. Its versatile zoom range goes from 55mm, which is great for portraits and group shots, up to 200mm telephoto for catching close-ups on the sports field, school events and more. Forget about blurry photos and shaky videos; Vibration Reduction (VR) helps keep your photos sharp and your videos steady. On its own, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II is a great multipurpose lens. As a companion to the 18-55mm kit lens that comes with many DX-format DSLRs, it offers continuous coverage across the entire focal length range from 18mm to 200mm.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 20050
- Manufacturer Nikon Corporation
- Product Name AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
- Brand Name Nikon
- Application/Usage Camera
- Compatibility Nikon Digital DSLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 10.58 oz
- Diameter 2.8"
- Height 3.3"
- Lens Type Telephoto Zoom
- Magnification 0.23x
- Optical Zoom 3.6x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 52 mm
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Maximum Focal Length 200 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 55 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Nikon F-bayonet
- Maximum Aperture Wide 4
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.6
- Limited Warranty 1 Year