The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens is a compact 5.5x zoom lens for DX-format D-SLR cameras. Its equivalent focal length in FX-format is 82.5-450mm. This lens is an excellent choice for travel, landscapes, portraits, and distant subjects. The lens focuses to 4.6' at every focal length - this versatility ensures stunning close-up shots of subjects near and far.
The VR II image stabilization allows you to handhold the camera at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture. Other features include the silent wave motor for quiet accurate autofocusing, and a rounded 9-blade diaphragm that offers stunning out-of-focus highlights (bokeh). The lens elements have been treated with Nikon's Super Integrated Coating - an optical lens coating process that maximizes light transmission while enhancing clarity and contrast. All of these world-class features add up to the AF-S 55-300 being an ideal lens for traveling or shooting close to home.
- 5.5x Telephoto Zoom Lens: Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format D-SLR.
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization: Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Tripod Detection Mode: Reduces vibration that may occur due to shutter release when mounted on a tripod.
- HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element: HRI lens element is essential to keeping the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements: Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM): Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC): Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm: Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- Focus to 4.6' at Any Focal Length: This extends the versatility of this lens
|Brand||Nikon - Scanner And Digital Camera|
|Manufacturer||Nikon - Scanner And Digital Camera|
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.