The Nikon D5300 is the first APS sensor Nikon DSLR to offer full Wi-Fi communication ability, giving users the option of sharing images online directly from their camera, or to operate the camera remotely using a free app on their smart phones or tablet computers. As with its predecessor, the Nikon D5300 comes with the superb 24MP DX sensor, which can also be found in the higher-end D7100. Also new is an extra-large 3.2-inch swivel LCD monitor, The D5300 accepts all Nikon F-mount lenses, but is best suited for use with DX lenses, and works seamlessly with the Nikon i-TTL flash system using Speedlights such as the SB-910; flash exposure is seamlessly calculated using the cameras matrix and center-weighted metering system. The Nikon D5300 is designed for photo enthusiasts, photography students looking for a full-featured camera to grow with, first-time DSLR users who aren't intimidated by extensive control options, and habitual online photo sharers who want much better than cell phone image quality. Wi-Fi and beyond Nikon is hinting that there will be more DSLRs with built-in Wi-Fi and GPS, but right now the D5300 is the first and only that will wirelessly connect to D5300 with your smartphone or tablet,* then browse the photos on D5300's memory card, import your favorites and instantly email them, text them or post them online. While connected, your smart device can also act as a remote monitor for the D5300. See what the camera sees and even
- Catch exactly the right moment
- Define your own style: The D5300's easy to use Picture Controls let you alter your color palette and add a personal touch with six settings available"
- Edit your shots in the camera: Perfect the photos you share with D5300's Retouch Menu. Easily crop, apply filters, effects and more right in the camera no additional software needed then instantly share your edited shot with your smartphone or tablet
- Embrace highlights and shadows
- Extra-large swiveling Vari-angle display: The D5300's extra-large ultra-high resolution Vari-angle LCD swivels 180 degrees so you can shoot from exciting new angles
- Focus exactly where you want it
- Get creative with Image Effects
- Great results in tricky situations
- Pictures as your eyes see them
- Storytelling at your fingertips
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.