The Nikon D5500 is a compact DSLR capable of inspiring a new level of creativity. From the moment you flip the touchscreen Vari-angle display and capture an ultra-sharp 24.2-megapixel photo, you'll begin to see your photography in a new light. At the flick of a switch, the D5500 transforms into a versatile Full HD video camera. Record 1080 video at a high speed frame rate of 60p. Break free of the ordinary with star trail images, interval-timer sequences and HDR photography. Add artistic filters and effects and even retouch your shots right in the camera, and then share your creations instantly with built-in Wi-Fi. This outfit also comes with the Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II DX AF-S Zoom-Nikkor Lens.
Get more creative than ever. Flip out the touchscreen Vari-angle display, find an exciting new perspective and capture it as an ultra-sharp 24.2-megapixel photo. Flick a switch and start recording Full HD 1080 video at a high-speed frame rate of 60p, which is great for fast action and ultra-smooth slow motion. Break free of the ordinary with artistic filters and effects, built-in HDR capabilities, time lapse photography, outstanding low-light capabilities and much more. You won't even have to wait to share your creations built-in Wi-Fi means you can share your images anywhere, anytime.
- 24.2 MP DX-form24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter (OLPF)
- 39-point Autofocus (AF) system
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100 - 25,600
- High resolution, vari-angle LCD with familiar, smartphone-like touchscreen for easy use
- 1080/60p HD video capabilities allow for capture of fast-moving subjects or creating slow motion effects
- Built-in Wi-Fi and smartphone compatibility for instant sharing