Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a 16-36mm equivalent lens that blends optical excellence with durable, refined physical design for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Designed in collaboration with Leica, this lens employs a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements to realize sharp and clear imagery with controlled fringing and aberrations, and a Nano Surface Coating also helps to minimize flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. The durable metal lens body is splash, dust, and freezeproof for use in trying environmental conditions, and a fast 240 fps autofocus drive suits both photo and video shooting in a variety of working situations.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Fast 240 fps autofocus drive delivers smooth, accurate, and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- One aspherical ED element, three aspherical elements, two extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to suppress color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for high clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens offers a 16-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 16-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical ED and One UHR Element
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.