This professional grade Panasonic LUMIX GH5 kit with LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 Lens is part of a mirrorless camera system that offers over 30 LUMIX and Leica compact lens options built on the next-generation (ILC) interchangeable lens camera standard [Micro Four Thirds] pioneered by Panasonic. With the exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO (~8MP, 30/60 fps) & brand new 6K PHOTO mode (~18MP, 30 fps), simply pause that perfect moment from video to produce printable high-resolution photos. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge 4K 60p (4:2:0 8-bit) and 30p (4:2:2 10-bit) in-camera cinematic video, 5Ghz Wi-Fi + Bluetooth for fast connection and image transfer, lightning fast DFD focusing, Dual I.S 2.0 stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs.
- Professional quality photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- Includes the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 Lens (Power O.I.S. / 62mm Filter Tread / 4 ASPH / 2 ED)
- 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 5-Axis photo/video Dual I.S.. 2.0 up to 5 Stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus In-body stabilization Support for classic non-O.I.S. lenses.
- 4K video: internal recording at 4k60/50P (4:2:0 8bit) & 4k30/25P/24P (4:2:2 10bit).