Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
Included with the camera body is the Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens, which is a standard zoom lens that provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range. Its optical design incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range. POWER O.I.S. is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and works in conjunction with the camera's sensor-shift IS for more effective shake correction.
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Swivel LCD Touchscreen
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30/24 fps Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- DFD AF System, 4K PHOTO Modes 5-Axis Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting with AF-S Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens