Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS45 Digital Camera is a compact point-and-shoot digital camera featuring a 16MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor to enable high-resolution still imaging and full HD 1080p video recording with marked low-light quality and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 6400. Fast performance is also afforded throughout the camera system, including the ability to record full-resolution imagery up to 10 fps for up to 10 images or 2 fps with AF tracking.
Complementing the imaging performance of the camera is the built-in Lumix DC Vario 20x optical zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-480mm to suit working in a wide variety of situations. Aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements help to produce sharp, high contrast imagery and also work to minimize aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range. Benefitting the extensive zooming capabilities of this lens is POWER O.I.S. image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better support working with greater zoom magnifications or longer shutter speeds.
- 16MP High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- 24-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1,040K-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Continuous Shooting Up to 10 fps
- Filter Effects
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Lumix DC Vario 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- POWER O.I.S. with Active Mode
- Wink-Activated Selfie, Beauty Modes