Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with Interface Unit
- 4K 24p cinematic video (4096x2160), plus 4K 3840x2160 30p/24p:. The World's First Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) Camera Recording High Quality Video in 4K - To Meet Professional Quality and Standard
- Easy Wireless Connectivity via Wi-Fi / NFC with Smartphones: The DMC-GH4 integrates Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology camera to offer more flexible shooting experience and instant image
- Focus Peaking: Focus Peaking function that shows the peak of focus in MF and AF+MF mode. Users can see the peaking of focus while monitoring the subject in live view. It can be set to HIGH / LOW / OFF and the color can also be changed to blue, white
- High Speed Response Required for Professionals and Practical AF Options: With the LUMIX G digital interchangeable lens capable of digital signal exchangeat max. 240 fps, the focusing is stunningly quick and smooth.
- Highlight/Shadow Control: The Live View function is also advanced digitally making it possible to adjust highlight / shadow separately with the front/rear dial. 3 patterns of settings can be customized in addition to 3 patterns of preset.
- Luminance Level Adjustment: the DMC-GH4 supports smooth postproduction for photographers newly challenging videography. In addition to the standard luminance level of 16-235* and 16-255*,DMC-GH4 offers 0-255 which is equivalent to photo standard.
- RAW data development in Camera: The DMC-GH4 is capable of developing RAW image in camera."
- Stunning Mobility Supported by Mechanical Advancements: The DMC-GH4 boasts newly developed high-precision, high-speed dual OLED (OrganicLight-Emitting Diode) displays for LVF (Live View Finder) and rear monitor. Increasing the resolution of display a
- The Newly Developed 16.05-Megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus: Engine Achieving High Speed, High Sensitivity Image Recording