The Panasonic VX981 4K Ultra HD camcorder brings simplicity to the 4K recording experience. It adds in-camera editing solutions that can enable anyone to capture and produce content without complex software. An innovative HDR mode reclaims highlights and shadows often lost by most compact camcorders. For those without a 4K display option, the VX981 offers in-camera down sampling to 1080p displays. Plus the ability to create multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recordings simply by adding a Wi-Fi link to a mobile device camera.
- Ultra-sharp 4K Ultra HD recording, plus in-camera editing for 1080p displays
- LEICA Decoma Lens optical 20x zoom, 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization
- 4K in-camera post cropping, panning, zooming and subject tracking stabilization features eliminate the need for complex editing software
- Wi-Fi connected mobile device Twin Camera feature adds multi-camera scene picture in picture recording
- 4K PHOTO captures high-quality photos from 4K video frames
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.