Pentax K-30 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55 DA Lens and - 50-200 DA Lens, 16.3MP, 1080p HD Video, 3.0" LCD, White
Thanks to the K-30, for the first time in a long time location doesn't matter. Whether it's a sandy day at the beach or a trek into the wet rainforests of Belize, the K-30 is the ideal DSLR camera to capture your memories regardless of your location or the elements you face. Its weather sealed body and intuitive ergonomics give you the flexibility and comfortability to shoot what you want, when you want and where you want.Engineered for active outdoor lifestyles K-30 combines a compact, lightweight body with many advanced features found only in higher end DSLR camera models, such as a weather, dust and cold resistant body, a glass prism optical finder with 100% field of view, state-of-the-art autofocusing, and full HD video recording capabilities. Every seam, every button, every hinge has been weather sealed for adventure-proof creative photography. In addition to its versatile weather-proof capabilities, the new K-30 offers features including high-speed burst shooting at a maximum speed of six images per second, a high-speed shutter unit with a top speed of 1/6000 second, and convenient dual electronic dials for quick, fingertip access to exposure control and several Auto Picture and scene modes. Coupled with an ergonomic grip that provides firm, comfortable control of the camera, and a sporty, functional design, the K-30 assures dependable, flawless performancein the field
- aberration in accordance to the characteristics of each each individual lens.
- Dedicated AF sensor: Additionally, 9 of its 11 focus points have cross-type sensors to capture subjects in sharp focus, while a spotbeam assists the AF system during low light situations. The K-30's AF algorithm has also been upgraded in all areas
- Expanded area AF function: A new expanded area AF function allows the sensor module to continue to track a moving subject in AF select mode, even when it moves out of a pre-assigned auto-tracking area, by assessing distance data collected by
- for for efficiency and accuracy.
- gradation digital images with approximately 16.28 effective megapixels.
- height; and a rounded, soft-rubber casing for a solid grip of the of the camera during vertical shoots.
- High resolution, low noise: The K-30 incorporates the latest 16 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS image sensor with a large image-capturing area measuring 23.7mm by 15.7mm. It assures high speed image data readout to deliver super high resolution, rich
- magnification (with a 50mm f/1.4 lens at infinity) to cover the entire field of view.
- neighboring focus sensors. This greatly improves the accuracy and speed of moving objects detection.
- Newly developed SAFOX IXi+ Autofocus (AF) module: The K-30 features the new state-of-the-art SAFOX IXi+ AF sensor module, which assures responsive, high-precision autofocus operation by incorporating a diffraction lens to minimize chromatic
- offering a wide sensitivity range between ISO 100 and ISO 12800 (ISO 25600 maximum via a custom functi
- Optical finder with 100% FOV: Despite its compact body, which is smaller and lighter than traditional mid level DSLR camera models, the K-30 comes equipped with a glass pentaprism finder featuring a 100% field of view and approximately 0.92X maximum
- Optimized for travel and outdoor photography: K-30 exterior has been designed to be both sporty and functional for active outdoor photographers. A large grip provides a firm, secure hold of the camera; a low-profile pentaprism housing for reduced
- PENTAX "PRIME M" imaging engine: enables outstanding full 1080p HD movie clips (1920x1080 pixels at 30 fps), in addition to outstanding still image capture processing. The camera also minimizes luminance noise at low sensitivities, while
- requiring delicate framing, and sports scenes where the timing of shutter release is critical.
- View in bright sunlight: Since its viewfinder delivers a clear view of the subject even in the brightest sunshine while also eliminating parallax, the K-30 responds efficiently and reliably to demanding applications and subjects, such as landscapes
- Weather resistant design: Featuring 81 seals set in its compact, lightweight, portable body, the K-30 is built to be weather, dust and cold resistant with proven functionality in sub-freezing temperatures as low as 14F (-10C).
- Works with focusing screens: K-30 accepts interchangeable PENTAX Natural-Bright-Matte III focusing screens to facilita"
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.