Pentax K-5 IIs Digital SLR Camera Body, Anti Aliasing Filterless Design, 16.3 MP, SAFOX X Autofocus, 3" LCD, Shake Reduction, Full HD 1080p Video
Pentax is carving out a substantial niche for itself by focusing many of its products on the outdoor and adventure market. Today the Ricoh-owned camera maker introduced two new flavors of its top line camera, the Pentax K-5 II and Pentax K-5 IIs. Both cameras feature a rugged body construction that is water-, cold- and dust-resistant, and are built around the same 16MP APS CMOS sensor. The main difference is that the K-5IIs comes without an anti-aliasing filter, making it better suited for commercial and studio photography, while the K-5 II is designed to be taken to places where the photographer may not necessarily have control over lighting. Pentax K-5 IIs Key Features: 16MP CMOS sensor No anti aliasing filter: improved sharpness and detail ISO range 100-12,800 native, expandable to 80-51,200 3-inch, 921k dot LCD monitor Weather-resistant Shake Reduction Optical Viewfinder with 100% field of view 7fps burst rate up to 30 consecutive images in JPEG 18 digital filters RAW or JPEG format The Pentax K-5 II's magnesium alloy exterior and highly rigid stainless steel chassis is sturdy and lightweight, with 77 seals to keep out dust and rain. The camera i s claimed to offer reliable operation down to 14 degrees F, and has a shutter release with a top shutter speed of 1/8000 second, rated to last up to 100,000 shots. The glass Pentaprism viewfinder offers a full 100% field of view, with a Natural-Brigh t Ma
- 1/8000 shutter speed: A maximum 1/8000 second shutter speed freezes even the fastest action without subject movement blur.
- 100% field of view: High quality glass pentaprism viewfinder features 100% field of view and 0.92X magnification, for perfect framing accuracy.
- 1080p HD video: Capture widescreen HD video with stunning detail at full 1080p resolution and 25 FPS, including sound via a built-in or external 3.5mm stereo microphone jack.
- 11 point SAFOX X autofocus system: New, highly advanced and accurate 11 point SAFOX X autofocus system offers the widest EV focus range in its class and is ideal for focusing in low conditions, as low as -3EV.
- 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor: High resolution 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor with integrated Analog to Digital (AD) conversion circuitry captures outstanding image detail with pixels to spare.
- 7 FPS: Speedy 7 FPS framerate captures fast action shots in demanding situations.
- 77 segment metering system: Highly accurate 77 segment metering system for perfectly exposed images even in difficult lighting.
- 80-51200 ISO: High sensitivity 80-51200 ISO range with improved noise performance throughout, including ISO-specific noise reduction.
- Air-gap-free, scratch resistant, 3 inch LCD: Air-gap-free, scratch resistant, 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution offers a premium image review experience by eliminating the gap typically found between the LCD screen and screen cover, giving a
- Anti Aliasing filterless design: Anti Aliasing filterless design achieves superior resolution for rich, detailed imagery at supreme resolution where camera settings, lens selection and shooting conditions are controlled to prevent moire.
- brighter and sharper image.
- Built-in electronic level: Built-in electronic level now features a tilt scale display in Live View.
- camera is worthy of fixation.
- Customizable RAW/Fx button: Customizable RAW/Fx button allows for easy access to common shooting settings."
- HDMI port: An HDMI port outputs high definition images, video and sound to HDTVs.
- HDR image capture: Improved in-camera HDR image capture features more blending options and better pixel registration for easier operation without a tripod.
- PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG files: Native support for both PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG 14 bit RAW files, including the ability to retrieve RAW data from JPG files if still present in buffer memory.
- Rugged design: Durable magnesium alloy covers surround a rugged stainless steel chassis.
- Shake reduction: PENTAX body-based Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system is compatible with every PENTAX lens ever made.
- Special effects filters: A wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters encourages the photographer's artistic expression.
- Stay obsessed - great just got better: The K-5 II takes greatness to the next level. Its high resolution sensor, highly advanced autofocus system and accurate shake reduction system coupled with its weather sealed coldproof design ensure that this
- Image Stabilization Type : Optical
- Resolution : 4928 x 3264
- Focus Mode : Auto
- Color Class : Black
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 16.3
- Maximum Still Frame Rate (fps) : 30
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Memory Card Type : SD
- Image Format : Raw
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.