A versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom for Pentax DSLRs, the HD PENTAX DA 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens offers a 24.5-130mm-equivalent focal length to benefit working in a wide variety of shooting situations. One extra-low dispersion glass element and three aspherical elements have been incorporated within the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range and an HD (High-Definition) coating has been applied to maintain light transmission and reduce surface reflections. Additionally, an SP (Super Protect) coating has also been applied to the front and rear lens surfaces and an overall weather-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in a wide array of working conditions.
- ED glass optical elements for outstanding performance
- Focal length equivalent to 24.5mm to 130mm in the 35mm format
- New HD (High-Definition) Coating optimizes light transmission and minimizes reflection.
- PENTAX SP coating protects the exposed lens elements
- Weather resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions