The new AF360FGZ II is designed with the active photographer in mind and feature significant upgrades like the PENTAX original weather sealing (AW) technology and a new constant light source, making it as robust and versatile as the PENTAX weather-sealed DSLRs and lenses that it will accompany. With a guide number of 118 at ISO 100/ft (36 at ISO 100/m) the Pentax AF360FGZ II flashe provides a variety of advanced flash applications, including P-TTL auto flash, high-speed synchronization and wireless P-TTL auto flash. Additionally The Pentax AF360FGZ II features a LED light to act as a constant light source for video and long exposure photography, while quick recycle times of two-and-a-half seconds on the AF360FGZ II ensures that a shot is never missed.
- Constant light source for video or long exposure still photography.
- Flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial
- High Guide number for increased range and versatile flash performance
- High speed on camera and high speed wireless flash is available in P-TTL modes
- LCD display shows the effective range of the flash
- P-TTL mode with pre-flash allows for more accurate strobe photography
- Weather resistant All Weather (AW) construction pairs perfectly with PENTAX WRDSLR cameras.
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.