The new AF360FGZ II is designed with the active photographer in mind and feature significant upgrades like the PENTAX original weather sealing (AW) technology and a new constant light source, making it as robust and versatile as the PENTAX weather-sealed DSLRs and lenses that it will accompany. With a guide number of 118 at ISO 100/ft (36 at ISO 100/m) the Pentax AF360FGZ II flashe provides a variety of advanced flash applications, including P-TTL auto flash, high-speed synchronization and wireless P-TTL auto flash. Additionally The Pentax AF360FGZ II features a LED light to act as a constant light source for video and long exposure photography, while quick recycle times of two-and-a-half seconds on the AF360FGZ II ensures that a shot is never missed.
- Constant light source for video or long exposure still photography.
- Flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial
- High Guide number for increased range and versatile flash performance
- High speed on camera and high speed wireless flash is available in P-TTL modes
- LCD display shows the effective range of the flash
- P-TTL mode with pre-flash allows for more accurate strobe photography
- Weather resistant All Weather (AW) construction pairs perfectly with PENTAX WRDSLR cameras.