The FS-100-160 Direct To Edit portable HD recorder is ideal for long-form DVCPRO HD recording by offering hours of continuous recording. Equipped with a 160GB hard drive and Focus Enhancement's version 4.0 firmware upgrade, the FS-100-160 allows users to record up to 2.5 hours of DVCPRO HD 720p/1080i, 5.2 hours of DVCPRO50 or 10.4 hours of DVCPRO in QuickTime or P2 MXF files. The sleek, lightweight FS-100-160 is designed to be easily mounted onto the AG-HVX200 P2 HD camcorder and includes a comprehensive backlit display, menu system, and buttons that provide easy control and management. Focus Enhancement's version 4.0 firmware update expands the functionality of the FS-100-160 by adding native frame rate recording (720p PN) modes for dramatically increased recording time (6.5 hours in 720p24PN or 5.25 hours in 720p25/30PN) and the ability to record variable frame rates for slow and fast motion effects. In addition, version 4.0 offers QuickTime Reference Movie recording, which enables long record sequences to appear as a single file for easy transporting/importing.
- 10-second electronic shock cache ensures that footage is never lost, even in the roughest of conditions
- Can be easily linked together with other FS-100-160 or FS-100 units for even longer recording times
- Comes with a removable/rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack (with AC adapter), an IEEE 1394 FireWire cable (right angle 4-pin to 6-pin), an Anton Bauer cradle and an instruction manual
- Field upgradeable with firmware
- In DVCPRO HD or DVCPRO 50 mode, files are recorded to disk in P2 MXF, Native QuickTime and QuickTime reference formats
- In DVCPRO/DV mode, files are recorded as RawDV, AVI Type 1, AVI Type 2, AVI Type 2 24p, Matrox AVI, Canopus AVI, QuickTime, QuickTime 24p, Avid OMF, Pinnacle AVI, or P2 MXF file formats
- Includes advanced features such as time-lapse, retro disk recording and scene-marking
- It can also be used with other Panasonic DVCPRO/DVCPRO 50 and DVCPRO HD devices that have an IEEE 1394 interface
- Lightweight (1 lb.) and slim design (1.5 inches thick)
- Options include the ABWMK-HD100 mounting kit and the Universal BP wireless back plate mount (for larger cameras)
- Recorded clips categorized in pre-named folders for easier reference
- Records MXF files with MetaData in the P2 recording mode
- Simple "shoot and edit" workflow - no capturing, file transfer or file conversion is required
- Unit can be directly connected to a Mac or PC via its IEEE 1394 interface
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.