The Panasonic HDC-Z10000 Twin-Lens 2D/3D Camcorder has dual lenses and twin Full HD 3MOS imagers and as such it joins a burgeoning class of affordable, single-body 3D-capable handheld camcorders. But it introduces to this category those three-chip imagers and also true convergence adjustment, which alters the angular orientation of the two 10x zoom lenses. This control facilitates fine control over the location of the "image plane" - the plane from which objects seem to either jump or recede as you're watching them on the big screen, or on the Z10000 camcorder's glasses-free 3.2" LCD monitor.Convergence can be set to adjust automatically, or you can turn a manual dial to make the lenses' sights diverge or move toward parallel. The lenses shoot fairly wide at a 35mm equivalent of 32mm when in 3D mode, which gives more options for placing foreground/background elements in a 3D scene or for shooting indoors. For close-ups, the minimum object distance is also quite impressive for a 3D camera at about 18" in 3D.The camcorder also puts manual control over focus, zoom and iris at the operator's fingertips in the form of three rings at the base of the dual lenses. Alternatively, you can operate the camera under iA ("intelligent auto") mode and let the Z10000 choose the optimal shooting mode, turning on face detection, contrast control and optical image stabilization as needed.The HDC-Z10000 records to two SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots either sequential
- : . .
- 1 Touch Still Image Recording
- 10x/12x Optical Zoom
- 2D/3D Still Image Recording
- 3.48" Wide 3D LCD Monitor
- 30x/120x Digital Zoom
- 3D Convergence Control
- 3MOS Image Sensors
- 5.1 Channel Surround Sound System
- AC Adapter/Battery Charger
- AC Cord
- Audio Recording System: Dolby Digital 5.1 / 2 ch, Lenier PCM 2 ch
- Auto & Manual Convergence Adjustment
- Bundled HD Writer XE 1.0 Software
- CGA-D54 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Color Viewfinder
- Component AV Cable
- Compression Method: 2D: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 . - 3D: MPEG-4 MVC / H.264
- Crystal Engine Pro II Chip
- Custom Scene Function
- DC Cord
- Dual Integrated 10x Lenses
- Dual XLR Inputs
- Effective Pixels: 2D: 6.57 megapixels . - 3D: 6.21 megapixels
- Filter Diameter: No . Camera: . .
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Full HD Stereoscopic 3D Recording
- HD Writer XE 1.0 Software . .
- HDMI: Type A
- Headphone Jack Yes . Media: . .
- Headphone: 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack
- Image Sensor (Total): 1/4.1" MOS Sensor x 3 x 2
- Image Stabilizer: O.I.S.
- Intelligent Auto & Quick Start-Up
- IR Remote w/ Lithium Metal Battery
- Iris: Auto / Manual
- LCD Monitor: 3.48" LCD monitor (1,152,000 dots)
- Lens Cap
- Lightweight & Compact . Jacks: . .
- Manual Rings for Focus, Iris & Zoom
- Microphone Input Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 5 lux (iA mode ON: 1/30 second shutter)
- Multi Format Recording
- Recording Format: AVCHD 2.0 Standard
- Records Onto: SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card
- Records To SD/SDHC Cards
- Twin-Lens 2D/3D Camcorder
- USB Cable
- USB: 2.0
- Video Recording System: 2D: 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/30p, 1080/24p . - 3D: 1080/60i, 1080/30p, 1080/24p
- View Finder: Yes . HDC-Z10000PZ Package Includes: . .
- Zoom: Optical - 2D: 12x, 3D: 10x . - Intelligent - 2D: 23x . - Digital - 2D: 30x / 120x
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.