This Heart of the Hide baseball glove from Rawlings features a conventional back and the Modified Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is an extremely strong web that provides ball snagging functionality. This popular 11 3/4" model is primarily used at the pitcher position at the Pro Level but also it a great size for the 3rd base position. Worn by countless Rawlings Gold Glove Award winners since 1958, the Heart of the Hide glove line set the standard by which fielder's glove are judged today. This new limited edition series features the best pro patterns and the highest-quality craftsmanship in the world. This series is designed to provide elite players with the pro-style glove they need to make their mark in the field.
- 11-1/2-inch all-leather men's baseball glove made from the top 5% of available steer hides
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces offer strength and resilience
- Padded thumb sleeve ensures superior comfort
- Conventional back, Pro I web; ideal for 2nd and 3rd basemen and shortstops
- Customize your fit; comes 30% broken-in from the factory