This Heart of the Hide baseball glove features a 31 pattern which means the hand opening has a more narrow fit and the heel is made with thinner padding which makes it easier to close. This pattern is designed to open wider offering a wider pocket when catching and scooping the ball, which makes for a great infielder pattern. With its 11 1/2" pattern, this glove features a flat, shallow pocket which allows fielders to get the ball out of the glove quickly. It works best for 2nd Base or Shortstop positions. These high quality gloves have defined the careers of those deemed "The Finest in the Field®", and are now available to elite athletes looking to join the next class of defensive greats.
- 11-1/2-inch all-leather men's baseball glove made from the top 5% of available steer hides
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces offer strength and resilience
- Narrow fit pattern has a smaller glove opening and extended pocket shape for added control in the field
- Conventional back and Pro I web; ideal for 2nd and 3rd basemen and shortstops
- Customize your fit; comes 30% broken-in from the factory