This Heart of the Hide baseball glove from Rawlings features the Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is referred to as the "six finger" glove. The web is part of the glove, not separate from it, allowing for maximum strength. With its 12 3/4" pattern, deep pocket, and open web, this pattern is the most popular glove among outfielders. Worn by countless Rawlings Gold Glove Award winners since 1958, the traditional Heart of the Hide series sets the standard. With premium steer hide leather, the best pro patterns and highest quality craftsmanship in the world, the HOH series and it's new colorways provide elite players with the pro-style glove they need to make their work in the field.
- 12-13/4-inch all-leather men's baseball glove made from the top 5% of available steer hides
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces offer strength and resilience
- Padded thumb sleeve ensures superior comfort
- Fastback design and Trap-Eze web ideal for outfielders
- Customize your fit; comes 30% broken-in from the factory