This Heart of the Hide players series 1st Base model features the Single Post Double Bar, which gives the glove a strong pocket so the ball stays in place. With its 13" pattern, this glove is designed to scoop and flatten out wide so you can trap the ball as it comes from any direction. The Heart of the Hide players series features the game-day patterns of the Rawlings Advisory staff. Available in select Heart of the Hide® model, these high quality gloves have defined the careers of those deemed "The Finest in the Field®", and are now available to elite athletes looking to join the next class of defensive greats. This glove is the same pattern worn by Paul Goldschmidt.
- 13-inch all-leather first baseman's glove made from the top 5% of available steer hides
- Game day model used by baseball star Paul Goldschmidt
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces offer strength and resilience
- Padded thumb sleeve ensures superior comfort
- Conventional back and single-post, double-bar web ideal for 1st basemen