The Rawlings utility player: the classic 5150. This single piece alloy design features a huge sweet spot and a balanced feel. No matter where it hits in the lineup, it brings proven performance time and time again. Effective January 1, 2018, USA Baseball® will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress® (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball® / Cal Ripken Baseball®, Dixie Youth Baseball®, Little League Baseball®, and Pony Baseball®. In addition, the use of 2 5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a USA Baseball® stamp above the grip.
- High-performance metal Baseball bat delivers exceptional pop and balance
- Engineered with p0p 2.0 technology for an expanded sweet spot
- Balanced design delivers a smooth feel and maximizes bat speed
- Constructed with Aircraft-grade 5150 alloy to enhance responsiveness
- Usa-stamped bat is approved for new 2018 standards in all USA Baseball leagues