The Quatro is a perfect fit for the middle of the order hitter who can handle a longer barrel. This bat offers everything: performance, flex, balance and distance. Our patented hinge system provides focused flex, helping hitters stay through the ball and generate incredible pop. Effective January 1, 2018, USA Baseball® will enforce a wood-like performance standard for all of their participating national member organizations: American Amateur Baseball Congress® (AABC), Babe Ruth Baseball® / Cal Ripken Baseball®, Dixie Youth Baseball®, Little League Baseball®, and Pony Baseball®. In addition, the use of 2 5/8" big barrel bats will be permitted at all levels. Approved bats receive a USA Baseball® stamp above the grip.
- Powerful, big-barreled composite bat delivers exceptional balance and flex
- Extra-large carbon fiber barrel with 2-5/8-Inch diameter shaped to enhance contact and provide incredible power
- Ultimate flex hinge design accelerates speed through contact to generate maximum pop
- Vibration dampening technology minimizes sting at impact
- Usa-stamped bat is approved for new 2018 standards in all USA Baseball leagues