RICOH GR II, a premium compact camera with Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality. The GR II is the smallest premium compact with DSLR image quality, making it ideal for advanced photographers who want the quality of an SLR camera but the portability of a smart phone. To manage the new built-in Wi-Fi and NFC functions, Ricoh created the GR Remote, a web-based application which allows users to control camera settings virtually via any browser, as well as view and share images wirelessly. Image Sync, available on PENTAX DSLR models, is also supported on the new GR II. It enables GR users to easily browse and transfer images to accompanying mobile devices. The Ricoh GR II offers the key features desired by photo enthusiasts: high resolution, a wide angle lens, quick shoot time and portability. With its new Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities, photographers can now easily share their exceptional street and travel shots more easily, benefiting from the best of both worlds.
- 16 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS Image Sensor: Its 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor offers low-noise characteristics, super-high resolution with no compromise in image quality or color accuracy
- Capture Standard JPG or DNG RAW: Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR II offers a variety ofcomputer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data developmentto output JPEG format files.
- Designated AF (auto focus) & Aperture Preview buttons: Enjoy DSLR-like handling and functionality with an AF button, accessible with the thumb on the back panel. When the AF lever is set to the Continuous AF (C-AF) mode, capture a series of image
- Full 1080p h.264 HD video recording: Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution (1920x1080) with efficient,high quality h.264 compression at 30 frames per second. The AutoFocus system remains active with movement as the camera continuously
- GR ENGINE V & Anti-Aliasing filter-less Design: The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR II's anti-aliasing filter-less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- High Speed Autofocus System with Continuous shooting: The high speed autofocus system captures crisp subjects in a mere 0.2 seconds, and start-up time is only one second. The GR II's AF Continuous Shooting function captures a series of photos at a ma
- Pocket-sized compact with portable design: Despite its large image sensor, the GR II has a compact and portable design. Itscasing is made of a lightweight magnesium alloy, while its exterior design retains the style typical of the GR series. Designed
- The first GR-series model to feature Wi-Fi and NFC functions: The GR II comes equipped with Wi-Fi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is also compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication
- Wireless Flash Function: Get creative with your lighting. The Ricoh GR II supports wireless flash communication which allows the onboard flash to trigger the PENTAX AF360FGZII & AF540FGZII external flashes as a slave."
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.